Why should I purchase from DONE-FAST.com Air Conditioning?
- Fair and honest pricing
- Continued support and Preferred support for a fast response to any needs, download our phone app and track and communicate with the technician coming to your house.
- Easy financing, as low as 0% and payments as low as $50 a month. Payments are often lower than the monthly savings on your electric bill from the upgrade to a more efficient system.
- Free UV Light disinfection system at the air handler. A $500 value. Kills all pathogens. Improves indoor air quality.
When Should You Repair Your Unit?
When your heating and cooling system is working properly, your home is comfortable and you’re probably not experiencing any significant increase in your monthly utility bills. So when a part malfunctions or your unit stops working, how do you decide if it’s time to repair or replace it? Your Done-Fast technicians can provide a thorough diagnosis of your system and make a professional recommendation. To help you decide, we’ve put together a list of factors to consider.
Here are some reasons to repair the unit:
- The cost of repairs is less than one-third the cost of a replacement
- The unit is less than 10 years old
- The unit is still under warranty (see your warranty terms)
When Should You Replace Your Unit?
Replacing all or part of a heating and cooling system can be a big investment. When an older unit has continuous issues or shows signs of reduced energy efficiency, it could be more economical to upgrade your home comfort system. Done-Fast experts can help you diagnose your heating and cooling system, as well as help you choose a replacement that fits your needs and budget.
Here are some reasons for replacing your heating or cooling unit:
- The cost of repairs is near 50% of the cost of a replacement
- The unit requires frequent repairs.
- Humidity problems that signal operating issues
- Warranty expirations
- The unit uses refrigerants harmful to the environment (R-22)
- Unit is not energy efficient (high electric bills)
- Indoor air quality is low
In addition to fast free filter delivery, customers will receive automatic filter change reminder emails and friendly toll-free support from filter experts.
How do I order?
Follow this link to schedule your filter delivery. https://filterfetch.com/contractor-link/CESU
Done-Fast services all makes and brands, but when it comes to replacement we recommend Carrier products. Carrier is known for offering top-tier heating and cooling products that are built for lasting performance. The company is known for standing behind their air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps and they have been in business for more than 100 years. They are one of the more reputable names in the HVAC industry and compete with other brands such as Trane, American Standard, and Rheem.
Click Here To Download The App
- Go to Settings in your device and select the Done-Fast.com app.
- Please enable or allow all app permissions in order for the app to run properly.
- If using an iOS device Google Maps must be downloaded.